Senior Pipeline Engineer
Min 8 years (Senior Executive)
Malaysia - Kuala Lumpur
The senior engineer will be expected to assume significant technical responsibility and help with managing the day to day execution of the projects.
The senior engineer will also support and lead the engineers for technical direction and control within the team
Minimum of 8 years’ experience gained in detailed offshore pipeline engineering, installation & pre com/commissioning of pipeline.
Sound technical knowledge base on both the theoretical and practical knowledge.
- Seconded to CLIENT, to perform Project Management Team, Field Engineer or Engineering work as specified by CLIENT.
- Perform engineering work related to Pipeline Engineering (analysis, calculation, study & report, drawings) and installation engineering (prepare installation methodology/procedure, construction and material estimation, inspection and test plan).
- Identify potential applications for new technology and prepare proposal for qualification of new technology.
- Develop company in-house database on spreadsheet, report and capability.
- Maintain work quality in accordance with Company Quality Assurance and Control requirements.
- Prepare and perform technical presentation prospective client on Company Product line.
- Prepare technical proposal in which Company are involve in bidding exercise.
- Prepare bid document (Technical scope of work and specification) and participate technical evaluation to develop technical evaluation report during bidding conducted by Company.
- Know how to operate ABAQUS software
Preparation of pipeline reports including the following as a minimum.
- Specification for pipeline survey.
- Specification for soil investigation.
- Specification for Line, bends, fitting, flanges and other material.
- Specification for Line Pipe Corrosion Coating, concrete weight coating, insulation
- Specification for pipeline valves.
- Pipeline Design Basis.
- Pipeline Material Data Sheets.
- Pig Launcher Data Sheets
- Pig Receiver Data Sheets
- Pipeline Installation Specification and Scope of Work
- Pipeline routing study
- Pipeline hydraulic simulation
- Pipeline material selection and wall thickness calculation
- Pipeline On Bottom stability analysis
- Pipeline spanning analysis
- Pipeline expansion analysis
- Pipeline global buckling analysis (upheaval & lateral buckling)
- Pipeline on bottom roughness analysis
- Pipeline riser design & stress analysis
- Riser clamp design
- Pipeline crossing analysis
- Pipeline seismic analysis
- Pipeline installation analysis
- Pipeline shore approach design
- Pipeline external impact analysis (drop object & anchor drag)
- Pipeline & riser installation analysis
- Flexible pipeline & deepwater pipeline design
- Pipeline risk assessment
- Pipeline operation pigging & maintenance
- Capable of using pipeline engineering software such as Autopipe, Offpipe, Orcaflex, AutoCad, MathCad, Abaqus/Ansys, Pipesim, SAGE, Flexcom 3D, Shear 7
Malaysia - Kuala Lumpur
- Supervise controls for account procedures and system. Develop and implement recommendations to improve accounting processes and procedures.
- Apply accounting principles and procedures to analyse financial information, prepare accurate and timely financial reports and statements.
- Maintains organized set of detailed records and files to document financial transactions and ensure financial records are maintained in compliance with accepted policies and procedures.
- Preparation of annual budget, reviewing and analysing financial data and performance.
- Cash Flow Management, Credit Control and Taxation (including corporate tax, withholding tax, sales and service tax and GST)
- Manage tax returns, financial statements and period closings.
- Ensure compliance with statutory requirement including audit, taxation and internal control.
- Financial audit preparation and coordinate the audit process.
- Prepare and implement tax planning and liaise with auditors and tax agent.
- Liaise with other external parties such as company secretary, legal representative, bankers and government authorities on related job matters.
- HR payroll related matters such as computation and submission of EPF, SOCSO and PCB Tax
- Prepare HR documentation including employment letters, confirmation, promotion and termination.
- Prepare and render yearly remuneration statement Form EA and Form E.
- Notify of new employee and retire or cessation of employment to the relevant regulatory body.
- Responsible for recruiting, training and team management for accounting staff.
- Undertake special assignment, ad-hoc function and related duties as and when necessary.
We’re always looking at ways of bringing in exceptional talent to grow our business.
If you would like to be part of our team, please send us your CV including a covering letter to
Tel : +603-2178 6184
Fax : +603-2178 6001